Safer Internet Day - Top Tips to stay safe on-line
- Choose to be aware, always ask if there is something you are not sure about.
- Choose to make sensible choices online, ask an adult before downloading a new game or app.
- Choose to ask if it's ok, ask a friend before you post things about them.
- Choose to be a role model, always been kind to others online.
- Choose to ask for help, if there is anything you are worried about, always ask an adult for help.
The above document has been sent out to all parents via Ping. If you missed it, please download it from here. It offers great advice on screen time and social media use for young people.